lauantai 3. tammikuuta 2015

Cosplay plans for 2015

Hello dears and welcome to my first blog text in 2015! Today I wan't to show you my cosplay plans what I've been thinking now for a long time. There is six costumes what I really want to do in this year, but I'm not sure can I make all of them. Also I have three costumes more to list but those are much like if I have extra money/time etc. Okay, here we go!


From left to right: Kyoko Sakura (Madoka Maciga), Yakumo Tsukamoto (School Rumble) and Toph (ATLA).
Toph is almost finished because I will cosplay Toph at Yukicon in 11.1.2015. For Kyoko i order wig today and Yakumo is my childhood dream cosplay and pretty easy so It wouldn't take so much time.


From left to right: Ageha (Kyoukai no Rinne), Beast (Black Butler, Noah's Ark Circus) and Kaitou Jeanne (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne).
Ageha is also pretty easy to make and I want to make it just because for her school uniform and her weapon is so damn cute and fantastic so why I wouldn't cosplay her? And then there is Beast. I really hope I lose some weight before Desucon which will be held in Lahti at 5-7.6.2015. I and friend are going to participate in one group which will be held in Desucon. Kaitou Jeanne is also my childhood dream cosplay like Yakumo and I will wore it in event called Tampere Kuplii. For Kaitou Jeanne I order wig today too.


From left to right: Junko Enoshima (Dangan ronpa), Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) and Luka Megurine (Magnet, Vocaloid).
These three costumes are really under a big question mark. I would love to cosplay these girls in some con but I don't know have I much time on money. If I just cannot make these in 2015 then I try to make these in 2016.

Do you want to know if I'm going to participate some competitions? Yeas I will! With Kaitou Jeanne at Tampere Kuplii and hopefully also at Hypecon with some costume (I don't know yet which one). So please come to encourage me to competitions!

I wich you all a great cosplay year!


4 kommenttia:

  1. Nice plans! :)

    I´m also going to take part in the cosplay contest of Tampere Kuplii ^__^ Then we can panic together or something xD

    VastaaPoista
  2. Upeita cossisuunnitelmia siskoseni <3 ;;A;; Mul oli kans suunnitelmissa toteuttaa kaitou jeanne mutta se sitten jäi kokonaan pois kun tykkään enemmän crossplayata :33 <3 uvu Miekin meen kupliiseen reitan kanssa! Tänä vuonna vois olla pari päivää siel mikäli saadaan yöpymispaikka. (varmaan varataan huone dream hostellista.) Ja isolla ehkällä meen kupliissa pukukilpailuun demoni cielinä. <3 uvu

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia <3 Kaitou Jeanne on kyllä niin nostalginen hamo kun se oli yks ensimmäisitä mangoista mitä luin :3 ;;-;; ja jos tuut pukukilpailuun niin siellä nähdään! <3

      Poista